* We provide 10-12 minutes for students to eat a snack.
* We are not able to reheat or cook anything at school.
* You must provide for any utensils (spoons or forks).
* There are NO PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, OR CANDY of any kind for snack time. Please limit cookies to 1 at a time.
* Healthy snacks are encouraged (see the snack ideas below).
* Juice or water bottles are NOT encouraged because they often do not get closed properly and leak in the cubbies.
*Fruit--Melons, strawberries, grapes, apple slices, fruit cups
*Vegetables-raw or cooked (nothing to reheat)
*Grains and Breads-English Muffins, tortillas, crackers, rice cakes, granola bars, cereal bars, pretzels, breadsticks
*Dairy-cheese slices, cheese sticks, string cheese, yogurt (with spoon from home).
*Small sandwiches (nothing your child can't eat in 10 minutes)